Wednesday 7 September 2011

Goat's Cheese Salad

Just found this recipe on Jamie Oliver's website - also known as my online bible - Herb Salad with Goat's Cheese. I think I'll try this at the weekend. Me and The Scouser are off somewhere exciting food-wise...I'll explain more next week!

Tonight I'm cooking for friends and will be making another beaut from Jamie - Spaghetti con Gamberetti e Rucola (spaghetti prawns and rocket!). My mum introduced me to this and it's so good for dinner with friends - quick, easy but effective so you can serve up a storm whilst enjoying your guests and the vino simultaneously. Raw prans are always cheap or on offer now so no excuses for using those rubbery frozen types.

I will take a picture so you can see my effort compared to Mr Oliver's!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment